is a useful application intended for book-lovers, schools, churches, clubs and business libraries. In fact, it is a powerful database program for cataloging your book collection whatever its size is.
- Information: storing is easy thanks to its comprehensive set of fields: author, title, publisher, ISBN number, publish date, number of pages, editor, original title, translator, binding, edition, type of book (fiction, non-fiction, etc.), category and sub-category, purchase date and price, current value, condition, status (own, want, for sale), personal rating, owner, location, keywords, awards and nominations, comments, synopsis, reviews, and more. In addition, its powerful search and filter makes it easier to find quickly the information you are looking for.
- Export: If you would like to put the information into other application, Bookcat can export data into ASCII text files
- Reports: The built-in report designer allows you to create a report with the desired layout. To do so, you can start from scratch or customize one of the 80 templates by modifying data fields, column, fonts, colors and much more. When you finish it, it is possible to preview it before printing it or saving it in any format.
- Track: What makes it very useful for librarians is its ability to track the books that they have lent as well as the name of the borrower.
- Powerful: Its database can store an unlimited number of books.
- Powerful database
- Quick information search
- Possibility to add personal comments
- Nag screen
- 30 days of evaluation period limited to 40 books