Everyone agrees on the fact that the recording of transactions should take the shortest time possible. Thus, it is important to use software that is easy to use. Financial Accounting
helps you to quickly save operations.
- Accounting: Financial Accounting finds its vocation in accounting. The software saves the most used scriptures and suggests them when it perceives a similarity between breakdowns.
- Records: Financial Accounting also generates documents related to cash transactions or trading post. The software makes it possible to build invoices, delivery notes, purchase orders, quotes, etc. The data is automatically recorded during the establishment of these documents.
- Inventory of stocks: the software allows you to manage the flow of stock. In this sense, it uses the stock management techniques: weighted average cost and FIFO method (FIFO: first in first out). Connoisseurs will be delighted to use their familiar terms.
- Financial Statements: Financial Accounting generates reports which correspond with international accounting standards. This does not exclude the understandability of the resulting reports.
- Sharing: employees can work together by sharing the same information. The program provides the ability to simultaneously manage accounts from a network system.
- Interesting graphical user interface to facilitate the use of the software.
- The application is a shareware version and you need to pay for a license after some days of use.
Latest update on December 20, 2012 at 12:00 AM.