Nowadays, UPC bar codes
are commonly used on retail packaging for tracking. For information, UPC (Universal Product Code) uses 12 digit numbers to identify a product. UPC Bar code is a utility for generating scannable barcode for your products.
- Creation of bar codes : This program can generate UPC barcodes. You only need to enter any UPC barcode into the program, then click on « Make ». You can print barcodes on labels, in packaging. In addition, you can also customize both the height and width of your barcodes. Note that to create several UPC codes, the visual basic macros of this package is compatible with Excel, Access and Word.
- Printing : With the generator, it is easy to print your barcodes. For that, specify any UPC number, generate a barcode and click on « Print Label » and then specify the size from 1.0 x .25 to 1.5 x 1.
- Export : This application can export your barcodes into the following formats : GIF, JPG or PNG if you would like to email them to someone.
- Resolutions : It includes four different resolutions : 300, 600, 900 and 1200 dpi. Of course, when creating your barcodes, you can modify both height and width.
- Types of barcodes : There are two types of UPC barcodes. The UPC-A barcode with 12 digit long and checksum while the UPC-E barcodes has 6 digit long.
- Fonts types : It can generate barcodes in TrueType and PC PostScript.
System requirements :
- Compatible software : Word, Excel, Access, FoxPro, Illustrator, PageMaker, Freehand, Quark Express, Corel Draw and much more
- Additional requirements : Laserjet or inkjet printer, minimum of 300 dpi resolution
- OS : Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Simple to use
- Several output formats are supported
Latest update on September 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM.