Designed by Screen Recorder Software, FrontCam
is an application that enables you to capture all actions on your screen. Thanks to this tool, you can easily create a tutorial for a given product or for training.
- Recording: recording is performed trouble-free. You can record and capture any sound or images on your computer screen. It is also possible to record abnormal events on your screen. If needed, capturing an entire course for online and CD deliver is also feasible.
- Custom hotkeys: FrontCam enables its users to create and use hotkeys. You can use several buttons (F9, F10, F8, F11, etc.) to speed up the capture. Cancelling the customization and use the defaut hotkeys can be done at any time. It is also integrated with a help file allowing users to consult all pieces of advice provided by the editor.
- Output: thanks to FrontCam, you can develop videos so as to demonstrate your products or your training. Recorded and captured screen or audio can be edited and saved as AVI file format.
- Operating systems: Windows 98/me/2k/XP/vista/win7
- RAM: 64M or Above.
- Required disk space: 4 MB.
- Processor: 400 MHz.
- Windows-compatible sound card and microphone (recommended).
- Users can pause recording.
- It has an intuitive and plain interface.
- It is not multilingual.
- It is a shareware version that ewpires after some days of use.
Latest update on April 19, 2013 at 01:11 AM.