Patient Manager Advanced
is a full-featured application for clinic and hospital management. Developed by Vertikal System, it offers quite a wide range of features and some of them are detailed right below.
- Patient management: Patient Manager Advanced enables to gather information about inpatients and outpatients in a secure database. Thanks to this, clinic and hospital workers can easily organize and customize wards, rooms and beds for a quick search.
- Reports and statistics: reports can be generated automatically. Patient Manager Advanced, after that, enables to print and export medical reports. A summary of reports over a period can also be done.
- Collaboration and security: the whole data or just some sensitive medical data can be protected. Patient Manager Advanced enables to restrict access to some program sections or some specific records.
- Medical billing: over and above, Patient Manager Advanced has been integrated with medical billing for invoices and payments from patients. Inventory management, dashboards, statistics for sales and purchases are also at user's disposal.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000
- RAM: 256 MB
- Processor: Pentium III
- Hard disk space required: 150 MB
- Patient Manager Advanced will soon be available for tablets and Smartphones.
- It supplies company with purchases, inventory, pharmacy and laboratory modules.
- It is a demo version and available for 30 days trial period.
Latest update on September 25, 2013 at 02:42 AM.