Addressed to any users, WavePad
is a full-featured audio and music editor for recording and editing them. It is packed with several tools and options that are listed below.
- Audio editing: being an editing audio tool, the application lets you cut, copy and paste some parts of an audio recordings. You can also delete, trim, silence and auto-trim the audio file if needed.
- Effects: some of its effects consist of amplify, envelope, reverb, echo, normalize, equalizer, echo, reverse and much more. It also includes noise reduction and click pop removal. Thanks to VST plug-in support, users can give more professional effects to the audio file.
- Bookmarks and FFT: WavePad helps to create bookmarks and regions so as to make it easy to find, to recall and to assemble segments of audio files. It also takes account of a spectral analysis (FFT), text-to-speech as well as a voice changer.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 16MB RAM.
- Sound Card.
- Processor: Pentium 300 or above.
- WavePad is perfect for recording and editing.
- It supports several audio file formats: mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more.
- Batch processing when applying effects.