Developed by AVMediaSoft, AV Audio Editor
is a full-featured application for audio files. It can record, edit, and join audio files. It offers other features that some of them are detailed right below.
- Recorder: built-in with an audio recorder, AV Audio Editor helps record sounds from the PC player, Internet broadcasts, music video or programs like CDs, mic, vinyl records, etc. The quality of the audio is kept at hundred percent.
- Editor: with options to apply audio effects, AV Audio Editor can edit them as well. This program enables to cut, copy, paste, delete, trim, redo, etc. Effects are multiple (20available effects), ranging from Amplify, Fade and Invert to Notch filter.
- Customizable: apart from adding effects and filters, users can also preview these audio effects in real-time. It is also possible to specify output settings such as bitrate, compression and frequency.
- FFT and Text-to-Speech: AV Audio Editor is featured with a Spectral Analysis (FFT) and Speech Synthesis. Thanks to this tool, users can easily transfer text documents to audio files and vice versa.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- RAM: 512MB minimum
- Processor: at least 1.0 GHz processor
- Hard disk space required: 60 MB
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later required
- AV Audio Editor a complete solution for audio processing
- It offers a user friendly and graphical interface.
- As a shareware version, it expires after some days of use.