Free Audio Editor
is a complete audio recording and editing package to work with your audio files. It offers several attracting features that are listed bellow.
- Recording: Free Audio Editor enables to record any sound whether it comes from music cassette tapes, vinyl LPs or other videos. After that, they are then directed to a CD. It also includes timer as well as input level triggered recording.
- Editing: recorded audio files can be edited easily. Just like any other editing tool, users can cut, copy and paste some parts of the file and if necessary, add effects to it. It is also possible to delete, crop and/or mix Files if needed. For this new version, users can profit from a real-time effect preview.
- Effects and filters: Free Audio Editor offers effects and filters like Noise reduction, Amplify, Speed change, Delay, Echo, Modulation, Restoration, Apply Invert, Reverse and Mute, etc.
- CD ripper : packed with its own CD ripper, Free Audio Editor can rip in an « ultra fast » mode and cddb music database lookup. Users can then burn audio CDs from the following files : MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG files.
- Operating systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: At least 16MB (32MB for 2000/XP, 512MB for Vista)
- Processor: Pentium 300 or above.
- Required disk space: 100MB.
- A sound card.
- Free Audio Editor uses spectral analysis (FFT) and text to speech tool.
- It supports bookmarks and region marker.
- It is downloadable for free.