Merging video files are becoming a more and more common task in our days. Allok Video Joiner
a tool that can help in this task. In fact, it is a tool to join or merger multiple video files in one large file in various formats.
- Merging: nearly supporting all kinds of video formats, Allok Video Joiner can be considered as an AVI Joiner, DivX Joiner, XviD Joiner, PEG Joiner, H264 Joiner, 3GP Joiner, WMV Joiner ASF Joiner, MP4 Joiner, MOV Joiner, RM Joiner and FLV Joiner.
- Speed process: each process can be performed in a matter of minutes. This means that even without the need of re-encoding, merging or joining files can be done quickly and without any quality loss.
- Customizable: users are given the possibility to define the output audio volume and custom NTSC/PAL setting options for DVD, VCD, SVCD exporting. Apart from that, with Allok Video Joiner, it is also possible to cut unwanted parts just by specifying start time and end time.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/2003
- RAM: 128M or more
- Processor: Pentium 300 MHz or better
- Allok Video Joiner offers an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- There is a lifetime free technical support and free upgrade.
- It is a shareware version; you have to pay for a license.
Latest update on July 1, 2013 at 07:24 AM.