Barcode 128 helps you to print your own barcodes using your Windows computer, designed for high density alphanumeric work allows you to print barcode 128 in subsets A,B,C, and other specification based on Code128. Also encode the entire ASCII character set as well as control codes.
Features and Advantage
- Six Subsets: A, B, C and UCC/EAN
- Shipping codes: SCC-14 and SSCC-18 (Shipping container codes)
- Font Formats: Windows OpenType and PostScript
- Requires Laser/Inkjet Printer with 300 dpi resolution
- Works with MS Word, Excel, WordPerfect, Access, FOX Pro, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Quark Express etc
- This is a trial version
- Embeddable fonts for pdf files require a special license.