Some new formats are not supported by Windows Media Player. In this case, you can use Microsoft Windows Media Video
- Managing new codecs: those who are using older versions of Windows Media Player know that this player cannot support new generation video formats. The solution is to update the version of WMP or simply install new codecs. Windows Media Video is a codec manager for determining the required codec for WMP version. This way, regardless of the version of your WMP, it can play all video formats including AVI format.
- Quality: This software keeps the quality of the video even if it is read by an old version player. For that, Windows Media Video installs the correct version of the WMP codec.
- Ease of use: the use of Windows Media Video is not particularly difficult. It is even easy. The application takes care of defining the needed codec for WMP version automatically.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Required disk space: 2 MB
- Windows Media Video is downloadable for free, convenient and lightweight.
Latest update on May 16, 2013 at 01:37 AM.