Having a file being damaged happens every day. DOC Regenerator
, designed by Abstradrome is a software especially designed to recover your damaged or corrupt files.
- Scanning: before undertaking all actions, once installed on your computer system, DOC Regenerator will launch a complete scan. Indeed, it starts a complete scan of the computer system searching for damaged files.
- Retrieving documents: as told above, the main function of DOC Regenerator is to recover corrupted documents. Documents and files can be replaced or protected by a password, the application will manage to recover the content.
- Auto-backup: for this trial version, DOC Regenerator offers to backup recovered files. Thanks to this option, users can resume the search once the full version is installed on the system.
- Repairing files: the application is compatible with all FAT and NTFS file systems versions. Over and above, it can regenerate lost documents, deleted partitions and even missing ones after the formatting of your hard disk.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Disk Space: 5 MB.
- DOC Regenerator offers an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- It is easy to install and uninstall.
- This is a trial version available for 30 days.