Formerly known as ePublisherPlus, PDF Creator Plus
is a program that enables to create PDF file from Microsoft Windows documents. It is designed by PEERENT Inc.
- Merge multiple documents: thanks to PDF Creator Plus, users are allowed to easily combine documents from different applications into a single PDF file. You can merge emails, web pages, and other files into a PDF file that can be easily printed.
- Combine and reorganize pages: before creating your PDF file, users are given the opportunity to combine, rearrange, add, copy or delete any page. Pages and documents can be of any type and size.
- Converter: PDF Creator Plus enables to perform multiple conversions. Indeed, it can create TIFF, JPEG, BMP and EMF files. Apart from that, it can convert any document to PDF.
- Preview and edit: its preview window features common editing features allowing users to arrange, add, copy or delete some pages before the creation of a PDF. It is also possible to add notes and graphics to highlight areas you judge important.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP
- PDF Creator Plus offers a virtual printer.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use.
Latest update on July 17, 2013 at 06:50 AM.