is a tool for converting MHTML and HTML to images of popular formats. It also enables to create thumbnails of Web pages.
- Design: this tool automatically generates quickly thumbnail for each website. To do this, it relies on the URL link. So then, Webpage Thumbnailer captures the whole page content and saves it into the image format selected by the user.
- Conversion: this program's main function is then to convert MHTML and HTML files into images. Webpage Thumbnailer supports several image formats such as JPG (JPEG), GIF, PNG, BMP (Bitmap) and others.
- Scheduled screenshots: since Webpage Thumbnailer can also take a screenshot of the webpage appearing on the screen, it also enables to schedule capture for single and multiple web pages (batch processing).
- Miscellaneous: this program can work in the background. This means that Webpage Thumbnailer can take screenshots of the web page even if Internet is not running and even if the website itself is not opened on the browser.
- Webpage Thumbnailer can capture websites with flash contents.
- There are options disabling Java, Scripts and Activex on the Web page.
- There is watermark on the image for this trial version (30days trial).
Latest update on June 23, 2014 at 01:48 AM.