Edited by Winstep Software, Nexus Dock
is a professional dock for Windows that is downloadable for free. With this tool, you can get rid of all frequently used applications in a single click.
- Dock manipulation: just by using dragging and dropping docks or by context menu, users can create docks (from existing Shelf tabs), turn docks into sub-docks, duplicate docks, detach sub-docks and delete docks. The application can as well display the contents of special shell folders.
- Powerful Object-based Drag & Drop: managing applications, files, printers, and so forth can become easier thanks to the drag and drop option. Via this option, users can move/copy/re-arrange objects from one location to another
- Special Effects: with its Eye Candy, users can make use of lots of optional special effects (icons zooming, bouncing, glowing, rocking, swinging, squishing, spinning, exploding, etc.).
- Other features: Nexus Dock supports Virtual File System, Document Thumbnails, Auto-Hide, Keyboard Accelerators, Customization, Blur Behind, Reserve Screen Space, and Running Applications. It can also display the system tray and Respect Reserved Screen Space.
- Operating systems: Windows 2000/ Windows 2003 Server/ Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Processor: 500 Mhz.
- Required disk space: 30 MB.
- Screen resolution 800x600 or higher.
- Nexus Dock is an essential tool.
- The application supports PNG, ICO and TIF Files.
Latest update on February 26, 2013 at 11:47 PM.