Active Partition Manager
by PCDisk.com is an application to create, delete, rename or format partitions without shutting down the system.
- Creation: Active Partition Manager can create a partition from an operating system. Following a space problem, the user may decide to create a logical drive with greater than 32 GB FAT32 volumes. Moreover, it is also possible to create partitions on the USB key.
- Formatting: the main feature of Active Partition Manager is its ability to format hard drives. However, the application begins only standard formatting and not the low-level formatting so as to permanently delete the contents of your hard drive.
- Editing: in addition, Active Partition Manager allows you to change the characteristics of partitions. Through the program, the user can rename or assign and change the attributes of the logical drive.
- File System: Active Partition Manager supports most of journal or non-journal file. This includes NTFS, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, FATX systems, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Win PE
- RAM: 128 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor or higher
- Hard Drive: 4 MB of free space.
- IBM PC/AT compatible CPU
- Video must be VGA or better resolution (800x600)
- Active Partition Manager can be downloaded for free.
- The interface is intuitive and easy.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on October 9, 2013 at 07:50 AM.