Developed by Rising Global, Rising Internet Security
offers firewall, antivirus and anti spyware features. It protects computers and Internet browsing.
- Scan: once installed on the computer system, Rising Internet Security performs a complete scan of the latter. After that, it displays the result so that users can make up their minds on deleting them or not.
- Protection: Rising Internet Security offers a strong basic protection against Trojans, worms, rookits and other malware. It also provides a two-way personal firewall protection for the administrator and for the user account.
- Advanced protection: advanced protection helps monitoring files by detecting viruses and monitoring emails by scanning POP3 and SMTP emails. Rising Internet Security also controls applications and USB/CD/DVD devices thoroughly.
- Internet protection: different protections to ensure the safety of the PC. For instance, you can enjoy of a web Trojan defense and the Malicious Behavior Interceptor.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7
- RAM: 512MB
- Processor: P3 500MHz
- Rising Internet Security is convenient and full-featured.
- The interface is intuitive making it easy to handle.
- This trial version that expires after a few days of use.
Latest update on November 17, 2016 at 03:23 AM.