It often happens that your files get infected by virus and by the time are irrecoverable. This kind of shortcoming is much annoying when you have lost word files with a large number of pages. Fortunately, there are applications like Damaged DOCX2TXT
for you to recover them.
- Recovering: Damaged DOCX2TXT helps you recovering your word files quickly. Since it works with files using XML as data format, it has to process your files by extracting their contents first, then, restore it with specific tools.
- Efficient: its efficiency is due to the use of Perl language, a programming language using regular terms, which perfectly fits processing text files tasks. This application will serve as damaged texts extractor and to recover corrupted texts. Damaged DOCX2TXT uses a whole other tool called “CakeCMD unzipper”.
- Supported formats: its only negative point may be its ability to support only one format which is Word 2007. It is quite reduced but this is a common format and if you have corrupted files in other format, you can still use converter application.
- Operating software: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 3 Mb.
- You can download and use it for free.
- It is quick and easy to use.
- Nothing special to report.
- Microsoft .NET version 2 Framework is required for it to work correctly.
Latest update on March 13, 2013 at 01:33 AM.