is a professional program to create video tutorial by recording the activity on the entire screen or on a specific windows of a given computer. It is developed by Blueberry Consultants Ltd.
- Visual Testing: since BB TestAssistant is a Test Tool, it enables to record video, sound, webcam conversations, mouse movement and even keystrokes performed on the computer. The result can be used as a tutorial or a demo to promote a program.
- Recorder: this utility can record anything on the computer screen. It offers several capture modes: single window, selected window and full screen. More than that, even complex Windows Aero animations can be captured.
- Editor: once this step is achieved, BB TestAssistant enables to edit the output. For example, it enables to add annotations and audio commentary as well as options to clip, crop and adjust the quality of the output.
- Export: after editing, users are free to export the recording into Flash, AVI, WMV, EXE or PPT file formats. These files can be read by many players.
- It integrates with Jira and Trac systems.
- This trial version expires after 30 days of use.
- Watermark on the output video.
bbtsta4-Blueberry Consultants Ltd .exe, bbtsta4.exe
Latest update on February 10, 2014 at 05:49 AM.