With an option to capture the application through its main windows, Nicera Capturer
can capture screen images, video, audio and system events that appears on your screen.
- Screen capture: only with your mouse and hotkeys, Nicera Capturer enables to capture everything that appears on your screen. Concerning capture selection modes, it offers free hand, polygon, ellipse, window, rectangle and desktop modes. For screen capture types, you can capture email fax, graphic editor, printer, screen saver, wallpaper, web severs and many more.
- Training capture: for this feature, users are allowed to capture system events. By system events, it is the mouse and keyboard and sounds that are captured. It is possible to playback event files and sounds.
- Audio and video capture: Nicera Capturer also provides options to capture video and audio files that are played on your computer system. These may be played via a CD player, Microphone, TV Tuner, Audio set, video camera, web camera, etc.
- Movie maker : just with your screen capture images, you can create a movie. Indeed, it is possible to play back media file frame-by-frame or like a movie. Files can be saved and loaded to create work scenario to be played later.
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 2000
- DirectX 9.0 or later.
- Nicera Capturer is practical and easy to use.
- It is a shareware that expires after 30 days of use.
Latest update on April 11, 2013 at 01:35 AM.