is a professional file manager that facilitates file organization on the computer. It offers advanced features for all processes. This tool is developed and published by Spadix Software.
- File manager: the interface of this program is Windows Explorer-like. Universal Explorer can handle any type of file ranging from Text, Graphics, Source Code and even Binary/Hex. It enables to copy/paste, rename and delete files easily and quickly.
- View and edit: supported files can be opened and modified by this program. They can all be edited to change some settings such as color syntax for Source Code. Apart from that, multimedia files such as MISI, MPEG and AVI can directly be played on the main interface.
- Zip and Unzip: Universal Explorer supports almost all archive files such as ZIP, TAR and RAR. It can turn them to self-extracting Windows executable file. Via compressed files, it is possible to search for a text contained in them and still other actions.
- Miscellaneous: apart from these features, Universal Explorer can be used to make a quick copy of a removable media via the system's RAM instead of the hard drive. It enables to take a screen capture from the entire desktop or a window.
- Universal Explorer is a full-featured program.
- This trial version is quite limited in features.
Latest update on August 18, 2014 at 09:18 AM.