is a program for surfing the Internet offline. To realize that, this software download the Website and copy the content on the hard drive of the computer. It is developed by Spadix Software.
- Downloader: to start the offline Internet browsing, BackStreet Browser is first starting to download a Website or only a part of it. With high-speed and multi-threading process, downloads can be processed in a matter of minutes. An update feature allows users to be aware of new changes on some pages. Zip and Unzip options are facilitating downloads.
- Offline browser: the whole content, after download, is transferred to the hard drive. They are reconstructed to create a Web browser right from BackStreet Browser's interface. Note that images, graphs and other data are kept as they were in the Website.
- Filtering option: viewing and browsing the internal Web browser can be done easily with BackStreet Browser. It is possible to sort downloaded files by URL, size type, text or even organize them by date of modification.
- BackStreet Browser can have access to password-protected sites.
- Downloaded files can be printed (with preview mode).
- This trial expires after 15 days.
Latest update on August 29, 2014 at 03:43 AM.