is a simple program for downloading videos from YouTube. It is characterized by its lightness and easy handling.
- Download: the process is the same as a download manager. Just browse the video sharing website, and then paste the URL on the interface. After choosing the output folder, just click to start the download.
- Interface: YouTubeGet is endowed with a well organized interface so as to facilitate actions' handling. They are already grouped in a bar where you just have to choose the one that you are going to use.
- Conversion: the other great advantage of this album is its ability to convert downloaded videos. Several output formats are supported such as MP3, MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI and 3GP.
- Configurable: the user can configure YouTubeGet automatically to convert downloaded videos. For this, the user just has to indicate the destination format and save settings.
- It consumes few resources in RAM.
Latest update on December 24, 2013 at 12:06 AM.