Photo DVD Maker
is an application that enables to create DVD/Blu-ray slideshow with your photos. It allows several features that are detailed below.
- Slideshow creation: once the application runs on your computer system, you can create slideshows with your images. While creating, users can add text and “art-clips”. Concerning themes, you are asked to choose among the 70 album themes and the 90 DVD menus.
- Video and background music: your camcorder video or a normal video can be added to the slideshow to make it more attracting. Moreover, adding your favorite song as background music is possible. For that, files just need to be in MP3, WMA or WAVE formats. Apart from that, you are offered not less than 300 transition effects.
- Output formats: Photo DVD Maker is destined to be compatible with VCD, DVD, Blue-ray and Smartphone players. Among others, you can choose BMP, JPEG (picture), MP3, WAV, WMA (audio) and MP4, AVI, DivX, FLV, etc (videos).
- Sharing option: after the creation, you can share it with friends and family. In fact, there is an option to upload the slide to YouTube, MySpace or other sharing websites.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- RAM: 64MB, 128MB recommended.
- Processor: Intel Pentium II Processor and above.
- Windows compatible sound card.
- Adobe Flash Player.
- DVD+R/R/RW/-RW Burner as DVD driver.
- Photo DVD Maker is perfect for sharing memories with friends and family.
- It has an intuitive interface.
- It can burn them on CD-R/RW.
- You can only use 36 photos to create a photo slideshow for this trial version.
- Watermark on the output.
Latest update on Thursday June 13, 2013 06:21:56 AM