Abander MP3 Image Extractor
is a program that includes both a viewer and a powerful metadata editor for files downloaded from the Internet. It is developed and published by SoftArtStudio.
- Viewer: all files on the hard disk or recently downloaded from the Internet can be viewed directly on the main interface of Abander MP3 Image Extractor. It may be an MP3 audio file, image files or a single photo taken from the Internet.
- Editor: it is faster and easier to edit ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags of MP3 files with Abander MP3 Image Extractor. For example, it can display the title, artist and the genre. Once these changes are complete, it is possible to rename the file before recording.
- Configuration: in order to improve the quality of the final output, the user is allowed to adjust some audio and picture settings. For instance, Abander MP3 Image Extractor enables to adjust the bitrate and file size.
- Abander MP3 Image Extractor is downloadable free of charge.
- It offers a clear and intuitive interface.
- It is simple to handle and to install.
- The interface is not available in other languages than English.
Latest update on July 31, 2014 at 01:04 AM.