In our days, you can find out all the MP3 songs that are stored on a CD, a hard disk by using a suitable tool such as MP3 Printer
. It is a small utility that allows you to print the list of songs in a CD, DVD, or hard drive.
- List Info: once downloaded and installed, MP3 Printer directly collects all information about an MP3 file. It will report the name of the album and song titles in the original order of extraction.
- Printing: what distinguishes MP3 Printer from other tools is that it can print the list in a few steps. All you have to do is to choose the MP3 file, extract related information, choose the file format corresponding to it and then print.
- Supported formats: so as to demonstrate its efficiency, MP3 Printer can print numbers of your files since it can support multiple file formats including OGG VORBIS as well as WMA.
- Interface: the application’s interface is pleasantly well-shaped, graphical and intuitive which makes its handling and mastering trouble-free.
- MP3 Printer is lightweight and easy to use.
- It supports inquiries or software troubleshooting.
- The demo version cannot be registered.
Latest update on November 20, 2016 at 07:09 PM.