is a simple program for downloading and saving streaming videos from the Internet. This add-on to Internet Explorer is simple to handle.
- Supported sites: even if the name of this program is pointing YouTube as the main compatible Web site, it is worth to note that it also supports others. Indeed, ClipGet YouTube can work with MetaCafe, Dailymotion, Vimeo and even some adult sites.
- Download: to start with, the users will have to browse the Internet and copy/paste the URL address to the main interface. After that, a click on the "YouTube Clip Extractor" icon is enough to transfer the video to the hard drive.
- Customization: before the download, users are given freedom to choose the size and the quality of the output. This can be essential to make a video fit the volume space of a given portable device. They can be directly viewed on Windows Media Player or on other default player.
- Conversion: ClipGet YouTube can encode the output video to the format of the users' choices. For instance, it can perform the conversion of an FLV video into AVI, MP3, 3GP or other formats. This means that videos can be played on iPod, PSP, iPhone and other cellphones.
- ClipGet YouTube enables to download HD and HQ versions of movies downloaded from it.
- This tool is simple to handle.
Latest update on September 17, 2014 at 04:33 AM.