is a utility for converting PDF documents to any graphics file. All pages or only some can be exported to image formats.
- PDF viewer: without the need of Adobe Acrobat to be installed on the computer system, PDF2Image Converter can read any PDF documents (all versions) transferred to its interface. A click of the mouse is enough to open the document.
- Export: after viewing, files can be exported to other graphics formats. Note that PDF2Image Converter supports lots of formats and among them; let's cite here BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF and DCX file formats.
- Batch process: in order to quicken the process and avoid time wasting, PDF2Image Converter enables to process in batch. Users can select multiple PDF document to convert in a matter of seconds.
- Information extractor: information related to the PDF file such as the title, the author, keywords, producer and even the file version can be extracted. More than that, PDF2Image Converter can also retrieve info about the PDF file's security method, password and printing, for instance.
- This program is multilingual and supports command line.
- As a bonus, it can export PDF files to AVI, PPT and VDS.
- The shareware version expires after 30 days of use.
Latest update on November 21, 2016 at 05:17 PM.