Designed by Process Text Groups, Visio Converter
is a tool for converting VSD (MS Visio) files into any format of your choice. It has been awarded from various places.
- Conversion: first of all, Visio Converter reads VSD or MS Visio documents. Conversions are done quickly and perfectly. Some users would say it works better than Adobe’s. Then, with your authorization, it is going to convert a selected document into the format of your choice.
- Output formats: one of its best assets is that the application can convert VSD documents into several file formats. Here they are: PDF (doesn't require Adobe Acrobat to be installed), HTML, RTF (MS Word doesn't need to be installed), HLP, CHM, DOC (MS Word) and Clipboard.
- Batch conversion: just like any other application offering conversion services, Visio Converter can proceed in conversion in batch. But unfortunately, this option is available only for the registered version.
- PDF and CHM export: not like any other tool of its genre, Visio Converter supports advanced PDF export options as well as multiple CHM and HLP export options.
- Visio Converter runs from command line and supports more than 50 languages.
- The registered version is one of the lowest in the market.
- This is a shareware version that expires after 30 days of use.
- Batch conversion is only for registered version.