Clear All History
is a full-featured application for protecting privacy on the Internet and on the computer system. These kinds of information can be embarrassing if discovered by other people.
- Clear Internet and application history: Clear All History erases all traces of activities on the browser such as browsing history, Internet cache, Cookies, AutoComplete, Index.dat files, the list of visited pages, cookies and temporary Internet files. It can also clear activities on some applications (Google Toolbar, MSN toolbar, Skype chat, etc.
- Clear Windows history: Clear All History can erase recent documents and items, Windows temporary files, Windows search history, recently opened and saved files as well as many others.
- Supported browsers: this application supports multiple browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, AOL Explorer (AOL browser), Maxthon, Opera, Netscape and Google Chrome.
- Other features: full-featured as told above, Clear All History can be used as a scheduler. It is password-protected so that no one can have access to the app's settings.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Clear All History can run in stealth mode.
- It supports hotkeys.
- This shareware version expires after some days of use.
Latest update on September 24, 2013 at 01:21 AM.