Keeping in touch with one’s friends on social networks and instant messaging clients are somehow a tedious task. Nimbuzz
has been created to chat with contacts and to keep track of friend’s updates on social networks.
- Multi-platform: the application combines VoIP, geo presence and instant messaging. Nimbuzz allows to chat, to share files to other users, to display pictures, to look at friends’ status updates, to send messages and to call (Dial-Up VoIP, VoIP and SIP) a contact or several contacts at the same time. If your contacts are offline, you just have to send them a buzz (they will receive it) so that they can connect and chat with you.
- Supported handsets: for mobile users, it is better to know that the application operates on 1000 handsets. Here are some of them: Symbian, Java, iPhone O.S, Windows Mobile, and on more than 20 Blackberry models.
- Supported protocols: the majority of social networks and instant messaging communities are supported by the application such as AIM, Facebook, GaduGadu, Giovani, GTalk, Hyves, ICQ, MSN, MySpace, Windows Live Messenger, SchuelerVZ, StudiVZ, Twitter, Jabber and Yahoo.
- The interface is plain and intuitive whether for mobile user or for PC users.
- It enables users to synchronize their contacts with their mobile phones.
- Fewer options compared to other application.
Nimbuzz is available on Mac
Latest update on May 2, 2013 at 04:56 AM.