Flash Video Studio
is an application for converting video files into Flash SWF and FLV. It is a full-featured program and some of them are detailed below.
- Conversion: the most common video file formats are supported by this program. Users can then, convert the following formats into flash SWF and FLV: AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MPG, MPV, QT, MOV, DVD, VOB Files, Wireless video files, MPEG4 and DIVX.
- Encoding: the program offers H264 video encoding format to provide a good quality of the rendering. This encoding format also offers a high-definition to videos.
- Supported formats: Flash Video Studio converts videos into different formats. Here are the most common: AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MPG, MPV, QT, MOV, DVD VOB, MPEG4, DivX video files ... wireless 3GP, 3G2, MPEG4 iPhone ... and all Flash video formats.
- Effects: with Flash Video Studio, we can easily customize videos by applying different effects. Included effects are emboss, motion blur, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Subtitling: in addition to these features, Flash Video Studio also enables to add subtitles to a video. More than that, it supports multilingual channels.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Disk space: 10 MB
- RAM: 256 MB.
- DirectX 8.0 or newer.
- Processor: 400MHz CPU
- Flash Video Studio is entirely full-featured.
- The interface is making it easy to handle.
- This trial version expires after 15 days of use.
FVStudio40-4.0 Build 4004.exe, FVStudio40.exe
Latest update on July 31, 2013 at 07:24 AM.