is an image editor for creating fun images and save time. Processes have been simplified for this version. Detailed below are some of its main features.
- Easy masking: AKVIS Smartmask can quickly hide defects on a picture. For this, it provides the user with all the necessary tools for photo editing. Complex objects (hair, fluff, tree branches, etc) can be extracted in a breeze.
- Two processing modes: this application offers two modes to process your pictures. You can select the Auto Mode for an automatic recognition of areas and the manual mode where users are allowed to touch up results.
- Selection: making selections can be a great deal with AKVIS Smartmask. This option is often used for ill-defined edges of objects where areas are not clearly specified. This is making this app quite efficient.
- Saving work: once processed and edited, users can save a working draft of their project into an AKVIS file. The state of the image at the moment it was saved as well as the parameters and settings can be kept original.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32/64 bit); Mac OS X 10.4-10.8 (32/64 bit)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Required disk space: 100 Mb
- Processor: Pentium III
- Screen resolution: Video card compatible with Direct X8+, 32 Mb, color depth 32 bit
- AKVIS Smartmask is available as a standalone program and as a plug-in to a photo editor.
- The interface is quite intuitive and plain.
- This trial version expires after 10 days of use.
Latest update on July 22, 2013 at 07:01 AM.