Almost all digital cameras do not add date-stamps to digital photos although they are somewhat needed. TimeToPhoto
’s main feature is to enable you add date-stamps to your photos.
- Date-stamps: thanks to TimeToPhoto, it is possible to add any text label as well as date-stamps to your photos. You can stamp the location, colour, size and font depending on your choices and requirements.
- Batch process: this application supports batch processes. This means that you can add date-stamps and multiple images to your images. It is also worth to note that TimeToPhoto is customizable.
- Interface: the interface is quite intuitive and plain. Directly from this same interface TimeToPhoto can be viewed the list of all image files that are to process. If you are searching for information about its app, a Help file is available.
- Output: all stamped photos will be saved to a different folder so as to keep photos in their original estate. This app also supports EXID date and time and EXIF GPS tags supports.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- TimeToPhoto is easy to use with and intuitive interface.
- The trial period lasts 30 days.
Latest update on July 17, 2013 at 06:54 AM.