is a program for the management and organization of audio files. It has all the tools you need for editing audio files. It has been designed by Sergey Serkov.
- Tag editor: as its name suggests, TagScanner is mainly intended for editing the tags and other metadata information of an audio file. It is compatible with ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, Windows Media, MP4 (iTunes) and many others formats.
- Online information: filling the missing information about a file can be done online. It gives accesses to Amazon and FreeDB databases to retrieve all necessary information. An Internet connection is required for this function.
- Cover and lyrics: it is possible to edit or change the size of album covers. This process can be done on the fly without any conversion, and it is especially useful for portable players. Function even allows you to record lyrics that are included in certain file formats.
- Compatibility: it is possible to work with files in the following formats: MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkey's Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavPack, TrueAudio, WMA and MP4. Collected information can be saved in HTML, XML, CSV and other formats.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Processor: Pentium III or equivalent minimum.
- Required disk space: 2 Mb.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Internet connection required for some functions.
- TagScanner is easy to handle.
- Intuitive, graphical and multilingual interface.
Latest update on July 16, 2013 at 03:54 AM.