This program known as SuperVoice
is conceived to manage contacts, send and receive faxes and emails.
- Sending fax: compatible with almost all voice/fax modems on the Internet, SuperVoice allows its users to easily send fax from any Windows applications. Fax/voice tone is automatically detected. Moreover, the fax can be saved as a PDF document.
- Forward: for the previous version, SuperVoice authorizes forwarding incoming messages and faxes via email. For this new version, it is possible to transfer them using mail servers that need SSL (Gmail and others).
- Scan: another interesting option is that it enables to scan documents with the help of most twain scanners. The output will be exported to PDF files. This option is enhanced for this latest version.
- Answering machine: this program enables users to personalize answering machine where they are away for an hour or for the weekends. SuperVoice quickens this process via simple few clicks of the mouse.
- SuperVoice can send and receive PCM audio files.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
Latest update on February 25, 2014 at 05:30 AM.