Aiming at creating cartoons or animated movies, Artoonix
is a well known application designed by 9Spikes Software. With simple steps, this program can assist you in the designing.
- Draw: before creating your cartoon, you first need to draw pictures. For that, users just have to import image files and then, adjust colors and create your own palettes. Artoonix is also making it possible to invert colour and rotate images with simple mouse clicks.
- Frame-based editor: Artoonix is featured with a frame-based editor enabling users to perform detailed modification to an image. Distort and wrap object transformations functions are also feasible.
- Record: thanks to a microphone or an inserted soundtrack, Artoonix enables to add sound effects to your animations. Adding sound effects to your animations such as fade in and out, mix various tracks are also feasible.
- Export: once the animation is created, it can be exported into high-quality movie files (AVI file with your preferred favorite compression codec). You can publish it on your webpage or send it to email. Over and above, it can also be used as your mobile phone wallpaper.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 64MB
- Processor: 600MHz
- Hard disk space required: 50MB
- Artoonix is easy and entertaining.
- The interface is intuitive for a better handling during the creation.
- It is a shareware version.