Developed by Beneton Software, Beneton Movie GIF
is a free application enabling to create and edit GIF files. It is quite easy to use and offers several functions.
- Editing: Beneton Movie GIF enables to perform a complete editing with lots of tools such as pencil, shapes, alpha brush, selection, fill, airbrush, selection, text, etc. For a quick editing, users are given the opportunity to drag and drop frames.
- Effects: concerning effects, Beneton Movie GIF offers users a wide range of them. Users can choose between normal effects and animated effects (Reverse, Shrink/grow, Rotate, Edit length, Moving path, Distortion, Spread, Change HSB and Transitions).
- Supported formats: for the creation of your animated GIF, you can profit from 48 file formats. For instance, you can choose BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG and AVI. You can also choose from multiple frames.
- Batch process: both for saving and loading created and/or edited GIF animation, these processes can be performed in batch. Thanks to this feature, you will be easily and quickly perform any action.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 256MB
- A DirectX 8 or higher compatible graphics card (with at least 32 MB of video memory)
- A DirectX 8 or higher sound card
- DirectX version 8 or later installed (download on the Microsoft website)
- Beneton Movie GIF is easy to use.
- It has an intuitive and graphical user interface.