Once the computer is connected to Internet or other external devices; it is prone to virus attack. Developed by BluePenguin Software Inc, SpyZooka
has been designed to protect the computer against threats and malware.
- Scan: just the once installed on the computer system, SpyZooka starts scanning. Right after that, you will be given its status namely the definition file, last system scan, objects quarantined, objects ignored, total objects removed, total SpyZooka scans, last update and software version.
- Block or remove: if spywares, adwares, hijackers, keyloggers, unwanted tool bars, dialers, Trojan horses and other threats have been recorded, users are given two choices: block or remove. Advanced features are automated.
- Protection: this process is sure to boost computer system performance. SpyZooka also avoids spyware to affect the PC by blocking them to steal your identity, send spam and others.
- Updates: SpyZooka has been adding spyware to its database since 2004. It is regularly updated so as to avoid unrecognizing new threats that are scattering on the Internet.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- SpyZooka is famous worldwide.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical for an easy handling.
- This trial version does not remove malware.