is a utility designed to improve the performance of Windows operating system, notebook and digital audio workstation. It can detect issues causing the computer slowing down and solve them.
- Optimizer: Cacheman can automate the optimization of the system. For that, it is applying settings and system tweaks so as to improve the computer's stability and performance. It also enters stealthily in the computer memory and system services to complete the optimization.
- Profiles: the user can choose between two different profiles (Simple and Advanced). For the Advanced one, he is asked to tick the profile that is best matching his needs. Among multiple profiles we can cite the Maximum performance and the Gaming PC.
- Information: directly on the main interface of Cacheman are displayed infos related to the computer system. For instance, it unveils information about CPU and RAM usage. Apart from that, this program also enables to manage and configure cache parameters.
- Cacheman is available in several languages including English, French, German and Japanese.
- The interface is intuitive and plain.
- This trial version expires after 30 days of use.