Converting some audio formats into another becomes more and more recurring and even compulsory. It is up to the user to choose what tool to utilize. Acoustica Audio Converter Pro
allows users to convert numbers of audio formats.
- Conversion: converting one format to another is trouble-free with this application. All you have to do is to right-click on a file to convert and then click on “Convert to”. Then, you will have to choose the output format and voila. This tool has been integrated with a high quality 32bit converter engine so as to produce the best quality.
- Supported audio conversion: here are the possible conversion that you are available to undertake: MP3 -> WAV, MP3 -> WMA, MP3 -> OGG, CDA -> MP3, CDA -> WMA, CDA -> OGG, WAV -> MP3, WAV -> , GG, WAV -> WMA, OGG -> MP3, OGG -> WMA, OGG -> WAV.
- CD ripper: just like with the conversion, for ripping audio CDs, you only have to right click on the file and Acoustica Audio Converter Pro will look up to track info and will give a name to the converted tracks. It also allows you to customize the format of your audio library.
- Playlists converter: Acoustica Audio Converter Pro also converts play lists of the following type: .asx, .cbs, .cl3, .m3u, .nra, .cl4, .cl5,.pl, .pls, .pya, .rcl, .rmp, .rxp, .wax, .wpl, .wvx, and .xml to MP3, WAV, WMA or OGG! (Windows Media Player, Acoustica MP3 CD Burner, Winamp, Nero, Real Jukebox, Roxio Easy CD Creator, Sonique, Cakewalk Pyro, & iTunes play lists!).
- Acoustica Audio Converter Pro supports numbers of file formats.
- It is easy to use with a plain interface.
- The application is not compatible with 64-bit Windows 7.
Latest update on November 21, 2016 at 05:34 PM.