Money Manager Ex
is a program especially designed for personal financial management. With it, you can manage bank accounts, bank loans, savings, spending and many others. It has a graphical interface which makes it easy to use.
- Multiple accounts: each member of the family can manage their own budget thanks to Money Manager Ex since this application allows users to create multiple accounts. It can create and maintain electronic checkbook, savings, stock investment accounts, assets and credit card or loans.
- Recording: you can record expenditures and cash flow on different accounts. To facilitate its use, the creation of various categories of expenditure or revenue is also possible. If some transactions are often repeated, it is possible to automate their registration.
- Data: for more flexibility in its use, you can import data from other programs. One can for example import Excel data to CSV or QIF data from Microsoft Money or Quicken. Export data to another account is also possible in Excel (Comma Separated Value -.CSV) format.
- Printing and Reporting: Money Manager Ex can generate reports on revenues and expenditures. Users can also make a comparison between these two positions. A print function is available for reports or accounts with an inbuilt print preview.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent.
- Memory: 512 MB
- Required disk space: 5 MB
- Money Manager Ex can manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
- It is easy to manipulate.
- It lacks of some advanced features such as tax calculation.
- The application is not available in other languages.
Latest update on Thursday November 22, 2012 08:54:40 AM