is a program especially designed to facilitate the editing (change pitch and tempo) of an audio composition. It is developped by AbyssMedia.com.
- Sound editing: with AudioRetoucher, all sounds can be edited. For instance, you can edit the musical instrument, the voice of the singer in the track being edited. It also facilitates the editing of some notes that are hard to reach.
- Audio effects: in order to transform the audio recordings, the user can profit from several special effects. These effects include the changing of tones, pitch, tempo, treble, bass as well as speed (0 to 100%).
- Interface: AudioRetoucher is endowed with a graphical interface with and an intuitive displaying of menus for easy handling. You can manually use the mouse to change the volume and to reach other options for audio editing. It is easy to save recorded and edited sound; and for that you just have to click on the appropriate button.
- Compatibility: in addition to these features, AudioRetoucher also supports MP3 and WAV files formats. It can change their pitch following a preset level to enhance the composition quality.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Processor: Pentium III or better.
- Sound card.
- The ergonomics of the interface facilitates its handling.
- This is a shareware version.
- It is not available in other languages.
Latest update on May 28, 2013 at 04:59 AM.