FlashDemo Screen Recorder Lite
can record all screen activities performed on a computer. The result can be saved and shared so that other users can profit from them.
- Record: once installed on the computer system, FlashDemo Screen Recorder Lite gives its users the ability to capture any activity carried out on the desktop. Thanks to its smart technique, it helps to record mouse movement, animations and even sound narration. It is possible to capture only a single window, an area of the screen or the entire screen.
- Edit: once recorded, the file can be edited. Among several tools, FlashDemo Screen Recorder Lite allows its users to insert callout, text, images, clipart, shape, arrow and sound to the presentation. The aim is to enhance the output.
- Sharing option: after improvement, the file can be exported to a Macromedia Flash file format or SWF. Then, it can be shared to friends via email or publish on a website.
- It enables to create demos, tutorials and can even be used as an e-learning material.
- The interface of the application is user-friendly and intuitive.
- This trial version expires after some days of use.