Presentation to Video Converter
is a software which is especially conceived by GeoVid to make the conversion of PowerPoint files to different video formats easier.
- Conversion: to convert a PowerPoint file, it is necessary to load the file via the program interface, define the output format and select ratio aspect to use and launch the process. The user is allowed to import files to be converted online or from external sources.
- Compatibility: this tool is distinguished from others by the number of its supported formats including all PowerPoint files types like *.pptx, *.ppsx, *.ppt and *.pps. It also manages a wide range of common video formats such as AVI, ASF, WMV and MPEG.
- Publication and sharing: it is possible to share newly created presentations on a Website that the user has previously chosen and keep the files characteristics. It can also burn the design on a DVD if necessary.
- Data protecting: to restrict the number of people who can have access to the content of PowerPoint files, Presentation to Video Converter suggests the user to encrypt them with a password. By this effect, the user needs to type the good password to be able to open the file.
- Its ergonomic interface makes the handling easier.
- Supports all audio and video codecs.
- It is a shareware version.
Latest update on December 31, 2013 at 02:58 AM.