Everyone has surely played checkers. Novel Games Limites release an electonic version of this checkers game called Multiplayer Checkers
where you can play the game with other players all over the world.
- Game: if you have already played checkers before, you are sure to enjoy this one. The game’s goal is the same as in Draughts; the player that cannot move any longer loses (even if he/she still has pieces).
- Winner: you have won the game when your opponent cannot move his/her checker or lost them all. In addition, if a checker reaches the bottom line of the opponent, player can add a room above and jump over several boxes at a time.
- Draw: this game is easy to play, just click on the boxes to move the pieces. The graphics of the game is well designed. The match is a draw when the two opponents cannot move checkers any longer.
- Distinctive feature: what distinguishes Multiplayer Checkers from others is that you need a human opponent online or on LAN. Thus, you need an Internet connection.
- Operating Systems: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista.
- Multiplayer Checkers can be downloaded free of charge.
- It is easy to play.
- It is not available in other languages.
Latest update on May 6, 2013 at 01:28 AM.