Video games are favorite hobbies for its fans. Games like GUNROX
are part of these games. It is a free-to-play top-down strategy game where gamers have to command a squad of three units against players from around the world.
- Online FPS: for those who do not know, Gunrox is a "FPS" or "First Person Shooter" online game. Gamers have to create their own squadron of soldiers and enter the battle arena. The aim of the game being to eliminate all enemies and conquer their territories, they must use multiple cards.
- Individual or in group game: the player can choose either to face the opponents alone or create a unit with other players. If creating a unit is chosen, all members of the team have to work together to win. What makes the game attractive is that battles and settings are like in reality.
- Levels: as gamers go up through different levels, they can, simultaneously, improve the arsenal of weapons (Melee, Pistol, Submachine guns, Grenades, Sniper rifles, etc). There is also medical care for injured players (you or members of your team).
- Radar: with this radar, the player will find themselves in this game and can therefore better use tactics to defeat opponents.
- Operating System: Windows 98/ Windows Millenium/ Windows 2000/ Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7.
- Internet connection.
- The game is very interesting.
- It is downloadable for free.