Enter into the legend of the Three Musketeers in this role-playing game known as The Three Musketeers: The Game
. You will be playing d’Artagnan, a French young man bold enough to face all challenges.
- Goal: in The Three Musketeers: The Game, you are called to discover the conspiracy led by the devious Cardinal Richelieu to dishonor Anne the queen. You will have to face kinds of enemies as clever and sneaky as they are and also try to find a place among the king's Musketeers.
- Principles of the game: to become a confirmed Musketeer as Athos, Aramis and Porthos, d’Artagnan needs to use wits and spirit to prove he is worth to be a Musketeer and worth to protect the Queen’s reputation. In addition, you will also have to ride horses, and use your skills in combat fencing, super lunge and in guns.
- Specifications: to be a musketeer, you are obliged to save the beautiful Constance Bonacieux and identify treacherous in the palace etc. All actions are offered a special page so that you can handle all commands easily.
- Interface: the interface of The Three Musketeers: The Game is attractive. The levels you will have to reach as well as your score will be displayed graphically in this same interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- RAM: 128 MB (256 MB recommended).
- The Three Musketeers: The Game offers and intuitive interface.