from Tipard Designer, is a software program for converting video file. Among other things, it allows you to convert videos to TS or TS / HD to most popular formats.
- Extraction and conversion: TS Converter is capable of extracting and quickly converting files of different formats. Indeed, it has been optimized to maximize CPU resources of the user.
- Supported formats: it can extract the audio track from a TS file format to convert to AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4V, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA, HD MTS, HD M2TS, AVI, MPEG and many more.
- Publisher: if the user wants to create or edit videos, the software also has an editor that can cut, join, or merge them if needed. You can create your own video.
- Image Capture: users also have the ability to capture images on video. Therefore, you can then save them in JPEG, GIF or BMP. You can optionally store them in a safe place or share them other people.
- Operating Systems: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista.
- Processor: Pentium III 700 or higher.
- Multiplexer: MPEG-2 DS filter (only for output MPG).
- Analyzer: AC3 Filter (for output only MS-DVR / AC3).
- Hardware: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above.
- RAM: 512MB RAM or more.
- Speed extraction and conversion.
- Image capture possible.
- Limitation in conversion.
Latest update on April 16, 2013 at 03:33 AM.