Bytescout BarCode Generator
, as its name suggests, is a program designed by ByteScout to generate barcodes and export it to an image of a popular format.
- Barcode provider: generated barcodes can be 1D and 2D types such as Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-E, or even PDF 417 or even MaxiCode. Thanks to the batch mode, Bytescout BarCode Generator can now generate them in mass with a specific list depending on the users' needs.
- Recording: the generated barcodes can also be saved as an image as EMF, JPG, TIFF or PNG file formats. Thanks to that, they will always be available for future use without having to recompile them.
- Export: for this option, the user must also export it to image formats so as to print afterward. To do this, he has to define the type of image format that is supported by Bytescout BarCode Generator and the software does the rest.
- It offers an intuitive GUI which simplifies its handling.
- In this new version, minor bug are fixed and improvements were added.
- Bytescout BarCode Generator is totally downloadable for free.
Latest update on November 20, 2016 at 01:27 PM.